LondonFuse Contributing Photographer Description
Here at LondonFuse, our contributors are the legs we stand on. They create everything from social media content, to interviews, reviews, videos, and so much more. We love bringing new people on and giving them the necessary, hands-on experience required for growth in today’s new media and tech sectors.
If you love photography, are looking for more or different experiences, or simply would like to expand upon the work you already do, consider joining the LondonFuse Contributor Program.
Of our photographers we expect:
- A passion for photography, exploring new things, and learning more everyday
- An keen interest in London’s arts and culture scenes
- Ability to understand editing processes as well as adhering to our LondonFuse Style Guide
- Comfort behind and in front of the camera
- The contribution of at least 2-4 pieces of content or events covered per month
- Attendance at our monthly Contributor Meetings
- Ability to collaborate with our writers and photographers on creating content
Experience you have:
- Past experience with photography or an eager willingness to learn!
- Experience in shooting as well as editing a bonus
- Experience with editing software (Photoshop and / or Lightroom)
- Experience with WordPress websites
- A willingness to learn, take criticism, and help others
- Ability to maintain deadlines and work independently
If this is an opportunity you’d like to find out more about, just contact Nicki at email@example.com. Please include some examples of your work as well as a copy of your resume.