379 Collective and LondonFuse are proud to present: The Grickle Grass Festival - Celebrating sustainable living and local art!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better it's not" - The Lorax
Join us for an event and music festival in support of sustainable living. Kids and big kids alike will have a chance to play all night and day at The Children’s Museum.
The day is for kids and their parents. Special programming will include:
- Whatcha Cookin’: A cooking demo with Growing Chefs! Ontario
- Foods with Moods
- Dress your Lettuce
- A Screening of The Lorax
- Street Magic with Lupi
- Hop on Pop: A Dance Class
- If I Ran The Circus: Drama with Dana
- Buggin’ Out: Crafts with Karyn
- Bike with Mike and the planting of the Museum’s first vegetable garden
In the evening big kids will have the chance to explore the Museum. Music and bands will be playing in every nook and cranny, nonstop! The music gets started around 8pm and features the following artists:
- The Balconies www.myspace.com/thebalconies
- Thesis Sahib www.myspace.com/thesissahib
- Miles Jones myspace.com/mojorecordings
- Wild Domestic (just off their gig at Sarnia Bayfest) myspace.com/wilddomestic
- More More myspace.com/somemoremore
- The Woody Allens myspace.com/thewoodyallens
- The Whipping Wind myspace.com/thewhippingwind
- Karyn Roantree
- DJ Freek myspace.com/dj_freek
- DJ Benny Knox myspace.com/bennyknox
- DJ Jesney
Proceeds going to Growing Chefs Ontario and The London Regional Children’s Museum
Day programming: regular museum admission.
Evening concert: tickets $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Contact email@example.com to find out where to get tickets. You can stop by Fuse headquarters at 402.5 Richmond to buy tickets anytime between 10-5pm, Monday-Friday. Just walk up the stairs and take the first door to the left.
OH - and don't forget to RIDE YOUR BIKE! The Children's Museum is on the Bike Path!